45 cube break down

teen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking down a tank. Need fish and rock/ coral gone first.

Have about 50lbs of live rock all coral is going with it. Lots of zoas and shrooms, some nice acros, few montipora, small crocea clam, nice plays and a few other lps. Not looking to break up. Asking 200$ for all coral and rock. There's some gha showing up in spots but I'm sure it's just because my ro/di in need of a change. Well established stuff here just want it to go to someone who will take care of it before I start neglecting it.

Fish include
Small yellow bristletooth tang
2 pj cardinals
3 bg chromis
Tail spot blenny.
$60for all fish.

Tank is a 45 rimless cube, have a custom sump with it. Mp10. Mp40. Reef octopus skimmer.ATO with 6 gallon reservoir. 300$ for all that take stand too if you want it it's not in the best shape due to salt water but it's still holding up. Lots of gsp growing on the bottom if you like that look and are ready to set up.

Shoot an offer. I have lights too might hang on to them but idk how active this forum is in the first place so let's see what happens.

20200207_184243.jpg 20200207_184300.jpg

OP
OP
teen

teen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey still have this tank running. Not in great shape but still lots of coral and fish left. Looking to give it away for free at this point. All you have to do is bring buckets/ totes. Would really like it gone in one shot. Anybody interested?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back