OP
OP
N

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a video of the tang gang this evening. They sure love the extra space. The two sailfin spend about half their day doing laps up and down the length of the tank. Hoping to find some time this weekend or early next week to clean and drill my 115g tank which is going to be my refugium for a while.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dosing lines from vodka bottles to the chip clip got me cracking up, this man is resourceful.
You may be disappointed to know that the chip clip has been replaced. Worked great for the weekend though
20210607_100119.jpg

My 80/20 came in yesterday as well. Hoping to get a start at assembling my light rack and figure out how I'm going to hang it from the ceiling.
20210607_100221.jpg

And I ordered some more fish today, 3 small purple tangs and a blonde naso should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. They will go through ttm before they join the rest.

OP
OP
N

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess it's safe to say that my flame angels are enjoying the upgraded tank. Caught this video of them spawning last night. I actually noticed it once last week as well but didn't catch it on camera that time.

The three purple tangs came out of quarantine today and into the big tank. As I expected, the kole tang was not happy about adding more purple fish to his territory, even though nobody batted an eye at them when they were in the acclimation box all day. Added a large mirror to one of the ends and everyone is well distracted now.

Snapchat-1957244535.jpg

Last edited:

Andrew D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank, I'm really envious of all the room you've got...

Back