• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

48" Giesemann 8 bulb T5 and Trigger Sapphire 39

Marketplace

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I have a 48" Giesemann 8 bulb T5 with Bluetooth Dimtech. It has 4 Coral+ and 4 Blue+ bulbs. I have not used this fixture but was told the bulbs have been used for approximately 7-8 months. It is still in the original box and it includes a hanging kit.

$450 picked up, or shipped at buyers expense.

I also have a Trigger Sapphire 39 sump. Is setup for filter socks but I don't have any to include. It is in good condition and doesn't leak.

$300 pick up only.

I have not used either item though I bought them used. They were part of a package deal and I'm planning on switching them out for LED lights and a Trigger Platinum sump. Both items are big and heavy so shipping is not possible for the sump and would be expensive for the light. Pick up would be best, or I could bring them to you or a meeting place if close by. I'm in Fort Dodge, IA and I'm willing to drive an hour or 2 to meet up.

20210411_103053.jpg 20210411_104642.jpg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
Hectaka

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Bump. Dropping the prices so I can get them moved out for what I want.

$350 for the light, $200 for the sump. Also open to some trade offers though I'm picky.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 124 58.8%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • NO

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 2.8%

Aquarium Specialty