4FordFamily's ~500G 10 Foot In-Wall Tank - Featuring @HotRocks

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have a flame. The interruptus is a big bully! I contribute his bullying to the death of my gold flake and a pakistan. Therefore I don't know how it would react to a flame angel. I would definitely add the interruptus last if you go for it.
Ok thanks. It might have to go one the maybe list then. I would hate for it to go on a rampage in my tank. Is it the same way with anthias and wrasses?

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s crazy, I heard they could be nasty but wow!

Yeah, I was a bit surprised on the aggression from him. It is not like he went out and attacked and killed the GF and Pakistan right away, the constance but , mild chasing and harrassment I think did them in. They were both in the display tank for a year or a little more before they died so I can't think of any other reason why they died. You know me and my qt process, so I know they did not die from disease or parasites. After a year together I thought they would be ok, but I guess not.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just played it and even when I select 1080P viewing it looks horrible. I guess I need to have the lights on to capture it properly.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude that is an amazing build!!! Gonna do any coral or fish only?? Love all those flame Angel's and coral beauty
Thanks! No coral plans, too many angels and puffers lol! :)

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t you devise a PVC algae feeder that was more puffer resistant than algae magnets? Looking for some ideas. On a side note I am in north Indy suburbs a few times a month. In fact this a Monday I am in Carmel. Would love to see this tank and talk fish with you. Not sure if you ever have availability during the day but if you would ever be cool with something like that let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t you devise a PVC algae feeder that was more puffer resistant than algae magnets? Looking for some ideas. On a side note I am in north Indy suburbs a few times a month. In fact this a Monday I am in Carmel. Would love to see this tank and talk fish with you. Not sure if you ever have availability during the day but if you would ever be cool with something like that let me know. Thanks!
Hello,

Mondays are crazy with work but I work around the corner from home, Tuesday and Thursday’s are easier as I don’t go to the gym for lunch, don’t know if that ever works out.

On the algae feeder no, I gave up. I just drop it in and they tear in to it until it is gone. I feed a lot of it, sometimes it gets stuck to the wavemakers and they pick it off of there for an hour or two afterward but with my puffers snatching it off of everything I haven’t found any success but in fairness haven’t really tried that hard either, lol!

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Undoubtedly there will be a Tuesday or a Thursday that will work out. When I see one coming up I will reach out to you and perhaps it can work out! Thanks!

Hello,

Mondays are crazy with work but I work around the corner from home, Tuesday and Thursday’s are easier as I don’t go to the gym for lunch, don’t know if that ever works out.

On the algae feeder no, I gave up. I just drop it in and they tear in to it until it is gone. I feed a lot of it, sometimes it gets stuck to the wavemakers and they pick it off of there for an hour or two afterward but with my puffers snatching it off of everything I haven’t found any success but in fairness haven’t really tried that hard either, lol!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Undoubtedly there will be a Tuesday or a Thursday that will work out. When I see one coming up I will reach out to you and perhaps it can work out! Thanks!
Sounds like a plan buddy!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing Setup and Superb Selection of Fish!! How Big is your Dussu?
Thanks! I’m still a fan of it each day I see it.

I’d say around 9 inches.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! I’m still a fan of it each day I see it.

I’d say around 9 inches.

Do you have coral in that tank and if not then why not?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back