OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice pieces you have there, Question is the flow reduced at all for the videos or is that what there always getting for flow?

Thank you. Most videos flow was turned off but some was left on, for example in the Boomerang and LaLaLand videos.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean wow… If you collected all these off of imports and named them yourself? If so my hat is off to you. If not my friend you have a eye for beautiful and rare acropora to say the least. I will have to get back to this post when I have time and look a little closer. But that rosaria with gold polyps and the gemi and (yes I am going to say it) that tenuis are crackin.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't see this being shared much. Seeing them up close takes the appreciation for these corals to another level.

I’m curious, is there a specific way to get the fluffy polyps in SPS or is it simply luck of the draw?

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean wow… If you collected all these off of imports and named them yourself? If so my hat is off to you. If not my friend you have a eye for beautiful and rare acropora to say the least. I will have to get back to this post when I have time and look a little closer. But that rosaria with gold polyps and the gemi and (yes I am going to say it) that tenuis are crackin.

We imported these years ago and captive grown over a period of months to years. Check out why we emphasize the importance of captive grown acros here:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back