RAFFLE PRIZE 4TH OF JULY MEGA GIVEAWAY!

AquaHobby31

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I’m having issues getting credit for some of the activities I’ve done...like updating profile, following on YouTube, commenting on blog...

OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

R2R Supporter
Gold Sponsor
Sizzling Summer Sponsor
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I’m having issues getting credit for some of the activities I’ve done...like updating profile, following on YouTube, commenting on blog...
Please reach out to Support@algaebarn.com with screenshots of any errors. Also, please note that some functions require you to accept a cookie from the game to track the actions you do!

azbigjohn

R2R Supporter
Partner Member 2019
Build Thread Contributor
R2R Secret Santa
Reaction score
Long time newsletter subscriber, and excited for the contest!

azbigjohn

R2R Supporter
Partner Member 2019
Build Thread Contributor
R2R Secret Santa
Reaction score
I am concerned that to "like" your YouTube Channel, we need to allow Gratisfaction to have access to "control" out account. I don't mind sharing my lists, contacts, etc, but to be able to post and work within my account makes me uncomfortable.

Cell

Reaction score
I am concerned that to "like" your YouTube Channel, we need to allow Gratisfaction to have access to "control" out account. I don't mind sharing my lists, contacts, etc, but to be able to post and work within my account makes me uncomfortable.
All the sponsor contests have been using the same system. I just skip the entries that require it.

drcole

Reaction score
Would be a great start to my new tank, and an awesome birthday present!!

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
R2R Supporter
R2R Excellence Award
Article Contributor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Yarrr... good luck!
20190709_113254.jpg

DAPG8GT

Reaction score
So gratification( site algae barn is using ) wants to manage your entire YouTube account? What's the deal on that ? I'm not comfortable with allowing another third party company to monitor ALL of my YouTube content just to subscribe to a single channel. That's totally not necessary IMO.

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
R2R Supporter
R2R Excellence Award
Article Contributor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
So gratification( site algae barn is using ) wants to manage your entire YouTube account? What's the deal on that ? I'm not comfortable with allowing another third party company to monitor ALL of my YouTube content just to subscribe to a single channel. That's totally not necessary IMO.
Theres multiple ways to enter though right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors