4TH OF JULY MEGA GIVEAWAY!

DAPG8GT

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes multiple ways just wanted to out it out there if anyone didn't notice that. That's the first time I ever got a warning from my operating system that I'm giving full control just to subscribe to something.

rknott

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for sponsoring R2R. I am new here and would like to hear from others, what are the chances of actually winning something of value?

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
signed up on the website and slowly making my way through the options.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for sponsoring R2R. I am new here and would like to hear from others, what are the chances of actually winning something of value?

There isnt a giveaway on this site that isnt valuable.

I won this last month:
1.jpg

ReefEngr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I could use some more snails and pods in the tank. Thanks for the giveaway!!

kaceyo

View Badges
Reaction score
I managed a few entries but the last 3 attempts to add various entries failed due to unaccepted info or not allowing me to enter any info at all. Disappointing..

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
So gratification( site algae barn is using ) wants to manage your entire YouTube account? What's the deal on that ? I'm not comfortable with allowing another third party company to monitor ALL of my YouTube content just to subscribe to a single channel. That's totally not necessary IMO.
I just want to clear up something regarding how this connects to youtube in order to track your usage. We realize that this third party application requests access, however many systems out there allow you to log in through facebook and other social media sites in a similar fashion. The access granted does not allow the system to post on your behalf or use your account in any nefarious way, nor would we use a system that would ever harm our customers social media! I will always ensure that the point methods that do not use this are varied but it will be difficult to win the contest without getting every possible point! - Next Monday we will have the referral system up, so everyone you refer (if you follow the rules that is, cheaters will be banned!) will add points to your total as well!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
I managed a few entries but the last 3 attempts to add various entries failed due to unaccepted info or not allowing me to enter any info at all. Disappointing..
Hello, Please send screenshots of any and all errors to [email protected] and we will make sure this gets resolved!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
I can tell you the last contest had 300 or so participants all month, and this one already has that many in the first week, but people really win every month, AND every week with us here I promise you!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Great contest!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back