4TH OF JULY MEGA GIVEAWAY!

Cole presley

View Badges
Reaction score
I would love to try out a clam in my tank and maybe use some of the other goodies to start a new tank!

AquaHobby31

View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I’m having issues getting credit for some of the activities I’ve done...like updating profile, following on YouTube, commenting on blog...

ReefinRich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Keepi

JulyContest Facebook.jpg

Like - Share - Comment - WIN! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
ng my fingers crossed to be a winner!!!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I’m having issues getting credit for some of the activities I’ve done...like updating profile, following on YouTube, commenting on blog...
Please reach out to [email protected] with screenshots of any errors. Also, please note that some functions require you to accept a cookie from the game to track the actions you do!

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am concerned that to "like" your YouTube Channel, we need to allow Gratisfaction to have access to "control" out account. I don't mind sharing my lists, contacts, etc, but to be able to post and work within my account makes me uncomfortable.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am concerned that to "like" your YouTube Channel, we need to allow Gratisfaction to have access to "control" out account. I don't mind sharing my lists, contacts, etc, but to be able to post and work within my account makes me uncomfortable.
All the sponsor contests have been using the same system. I just skip the entries that require it.

DAPG8GT

View Badges
Reaction score
So gratification( site algae barn is using ) wants to manage your entire YouTube account? What's the deal on that ? I'm not comfortable with allowing another third party company to monitor ALL of my YouTube content just to subscribe to a single channel. That's totally not necessary IMO.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
So gratification( site algae barn is using ) wants to manage your entire YouTube account? What's the deal on that ? I'm not comfortable with allowing another third party company to monitor ALL of my YouTube content just to subscribe to a single channel. That's totally not necessary IMO.

Theres multiple ways to enter though right?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back