• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 Clownfish & their host anemone/mushroom coral (& potentially 3 peaceful damsels)

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rehoming my 5 clownfish (1 black snowflake, 1 black ice, and 3 regulars) and also have two 3 stripped damsels, and one domino damsel. All of the fish get along very well.

The mature female is the black snowflake and is roughly 2.5", she is bonded to the black ice. The black snowflake hosts on a colony of green hairy mushrooms, which they don't seem to mind at all. The black snowflake and black ice will have to be rehomed together, and I'm sure the clown would enjoy if her mushroom rock colony went with her. (Mushroom colony can be seen in the picture below the purple tang) Price $175

Two of the regular clowns are bonded together and both host the various RBTA anemones in the tank. They have an interesting relationship because the smaller one was a female paired with a smaller male in my tank, then I inherited a male clownfish who was bigger than my female, and now the original female and larger male are inseparable, especially with their anemones. There is a third smaller male who swims around the tank and keeps to himself. No one bothers the smaller male. Would prefer the bonded pair to go together and will also include two anemones for them $125.

Finally, I inherited two 3 stripped damsels and 1 domino damsel a year ago. At the start, the domino tried to be a bully but the female black snowflake keeps the domino in check. The 3 striped damsels are friendly and just hang out with each other swimming in between the rocks and staying far away from the hosted anemones.

IMG_1844.jpg IMG_1846.jpg IMG_1850.jpg IMG_1813.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The two black clownfish and mushroom rock have been sold. The remaining bonded pair and anemones are available. Plus the three damsel fish as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back