~5 HEADED~ MASTER CROCODILE ISLAND SCOLY!!* THIS Scoly is INSANE!! Collector's Coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the most insane Master Crocodile Island Scoly we have ever seen! You won’t find a better one out there! This item has 5 heads which is very rare! In all of our years in the coral industry, we have NEVER seen one like this! Awesome mix of coloration of Oranges, Reds, Greens, Purples, Pinks and more! This Croc Island Scoly is a true collector’s coral that you’d be hard pressed to find another one like it! No matter the angle, this coral looks absolutely stunning! Available NOW at Corals.com!

Zsolt Molnar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because it has five heads doesn’t mean it’s worth a lot of money. I have way better looking brain corals in my tank! Plus you have to place it just right to be able to see it from all sides. Otherwise you won’t see a half of $2000

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because it has five heads doesn’t mean it’s worth a lot of money. I have way better looking brain corals in my tank! Plus you have to place it just right to be able to see it from all sides. Otherwise you won’t see a half of $2000
Thanks for the feedback.

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people always show up to these threads to comment about prices? If you don’t want to buy it, simple... don’t.
It's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thanks for checking this out!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back