• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 inch Hippo Tang and 6-Line wrasse looking for a good home

Magnus042

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to re-home a Hippo tang and 6-Line wrasse preferably to the same person. I'd appreciate if anyone interested has at least a six foot tank that has been well established for a while. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Not too worried about trades or payment, but i wont say no to any SPS, ricordea florida, or Zoanthid frags.

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you were closer to Alabama, I have a 8 ft long 300 gallon display with a rehomed orange shoulder tang.

dieselsb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to re-home a Hippo tang and 6-Line wrasse preferably to the same person. I'd appreciate if anyone interested has at least a six foot tank that has been well established for a while. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Not too worried about trades or payment, but i wont say no to any SPS, ricordea florida, or Zoanthid frags.
My tank is not fully established but have plenty of room 130 gallons with three clowns and a bi color

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back