5 WINNERS!! Make Testing Easy in 2019! A New GIVEAWAY from Marine Depot and Hanna Instruments!

Nick C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus, I don't really check for phosphate.....
I use a Milwaukee

Mikedawg8898

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done #3 followed marine depot and Hanna on Instagram.

I test salinity with a BRS Refractometer, I test temperature with my Neptune apex temp probe and test phosphates with the salifert phosphate test kit

ReisolnitsuJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry: I currently use a strip thermometer on the inside of my tank, a generic hydrometer for salinity, and the very inaccurate Nutrafin phosphate test set. Winning these items will help me progress my tank a lot.

ScubaGal04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mdhanna.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef once again to MAKE TESTING EASY IN 2019!

5 winners will be randomly selected on January 28, 2019 to receive:
Each prize pack has a retail value of $119. The total value of all the prizes we are giving away is almost $600!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 4 TIMES (plus BONUS entries)!
  1. Subscribe to Marine Depot’s YouTube channel ENTRY #1
  2. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #2
  3. Follow Marine Depot and/or Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #3
  4. Share any thread from Reef2Reef on Facebook with the hashtag #IloveR2R. ENTRY #4
BONUS: After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to tell us how you currently measure your salinity, temperature, and phosphate levels.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through January 27, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on January 28, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @MarineDepot and @Hanna Instruments for sponsoring this amazing giveaway!
1.gif
I use API to test my reef tank.

SantosE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1,2,3 done I currently use the api test kit to test for phosphate ( a pain ) it’s so hard to tell colors apart sometimes.Refractometer for salinity (also a pain) I honestly wish I could’ve just bought the Hanna salinity tester, but it wasn’t available when I was setting my tank up. Temperature I use a cheap digital thermometer I bought for 6 bucks.

Djbrandriff150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gott’m all checked off!!!! I measure my temperature with my proble on my apex controller. Salinity I check with my conductivity probe thru apex as well as my refractor. Phosphate I’m still using the old Hanna checker. Not as accurate as the new models but it’s close enough for now until I win one...

Djbrandriff150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gott’m all checked off!!!! I measure my temperature with my proble on my apex controller. Salinity I check with my conductivity probe thru apex as well as my refractor. Phosphate I’m still using the old Hanna checker. Not as accurate as the new models but it’s close enough for now until I win one...

SaltMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
652BE93E-88BC-4D5A-B5DD-5664BE478DD7.jpeg Subscribed and subscribed.
I test salinity using and old school hydrometer, it's 30+ years old. Temperature monitored by Apex. I don't have a phosphate tester of any kind.

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completed entries 1, 2 and 3.

Did I mention I’m a supporting member? [emoji6]

I measure my salinity with a Milwaukee digital reader, temperature with my Apex temp probe, and phosphate levels with Salifert test kits.

That’s 5 entries, count them with me, [emoji3516], [emoji3577], [emoji2937], all the way to [emoji870]

Last edited:

Clarinuto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently test salinity using a refractions tee, temp using thermometers and the cheapy probes, and other stats using all salifert test kits except for ammonia testing, which I use Red Sea for. I would love to have Hanna testers! I’ve heard nothing but good things.

2 entries so far

Last edited:

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed Marine depot on instagram! I use a hydrometer for salinity, glass thermometer for temp, and API kit for phosphates

purp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry. I use an EC probe for salinity. How in the heck does R2R know if i followed on insta or registered for the email listing?

TangoTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed to Hanna & Marine Depot's Youtube Channel

Subscribed to Hanna's Newsletter

Followed Both on Instagram

Measuring my salinity with my Apex Probe & double check weekly with a refractometer

Measuring Temperature through my Apex

Measuring Phosphate with Salifert

- Yoel

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back