5 WINNERS!! Make Testing Easy in 2019! A New GIVEAWAY from Marine Depot and Hanna Instruments!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mdhanna.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef once again to MAKE TESTING EASY IN 2019!

5 winners will be randomly selected on January 28, 2019 to receive:
Each prize pack has a retail value of $119. The total value of all the prizes we are giving away is almost $600!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 4 TIMES (plus BONUS entries)!
  1. Subscribe to Marine Depot’s YouTube channel ENTRY #1
  2. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #2
  3. Follow Marine Depot and/or Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #3
  4. Share any thread from Reef2Reef on Facebook with the hashtag #IloveR2R. ENTRY #4
BONUS: After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to tell us how you currently measure your salinity, temperature, and phosphate levels.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through January 27, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on January 28, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @MarineDepot and @Hanna Instruments for sponsoring this amazing giveaway!
1.gif

Last edited:

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: I test with a Hanna phosphate checker, but have been wanting the ULR Checker for some time. I check Salinity with a refractometer and would love to switch to digital

becca10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 & #2 done I use a refractometer and the Seneye! I have to go to the shop to test phosphate!

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1: Salinity is done using a refractometer on my display tank, and a hydrometer on my QT tank. Temp is done with an inkbird controller and an apex, phosphate is currently using the low range hanna checker

BONUS: After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to tell us how you currently measure your salinity, temperature, and phosphate levels.

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R supporting member for Bonus #2

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1, 2, 3, and 4 done. I currently measure temperature, salinity, and phosphate levels in my dreams because my tank isn't operational yet. I am a partner member.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back