50% off Black Widow Anemones and killer buys on designer clownfish!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys,

We have an amazing offer for you this week only. Captive raised Black Widow anemones are now a whopping 50% off!!! We have a limited number of these so if you are interested act fast.

CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

Add a gorgeous designer clownfish to complete the look. We recommend a longfin Phantom now 16% off, but the choices are many

CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

Free shipping on coral orders over $199 and a low $29.99 if you don't reach the threshold. We have many other great deals running now as well so come check out the goods

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempting! Holly, do you guys take Venmo? That's where I have my reef money!

How big are these when they are open? Too big for a nano? Your green RFA was massive and has taken over a chunk of my nano--it's a glorious RFA, and I love it, but it's a real light/space hog!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempting! Holly, do you guys take Venmo? That's where I have my reef money!

How big are these when they are open? Too big for a nano? Your green RFA was massive and has taken over a chunk of my nano--it's a glorious RFA, and I love it, but it's a real light/space hog!
D'oh, says 1"-3" right in the description. Minimal work on my part... I'll follow up with an email about Venmo, thanks!

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hi @JoJosReef.

We do take Venmo. Just select PayPal as the payment option and that will open up the Venmo option.
Currently we have a couple that are about 4" when open but most are closer to 2". We have a couple even smaller if you want a nano sized one. Just let me know in the checkout notes and I will take care of you!

Last edited:

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @JoJosReef.

We do take Venmo. Just select PayPal as the payment option and that will open up the Venmo option.
Currently we have a couple that are about 4" when open but most are closer to 2". We have a couple even smaller if you want a nano sized one. Just let me know in the checkout notes and I will take care of you!
Thanks team! It all worked out. Super excited to see my black widow in a couple weeks--working to get the rank ready for it!

Any info you could give on lighting they are currently under? I have a Noopsyche mini over an Evo, which definitely seems powerful enough, just don't want to fry it when it goes in!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 2-3" black widow should be just fine! Probably a bit better than the <2" in my tank to give them a good head-start.

Also, can I still get some pics of your ultra RFAs in case I want to add to my order? Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back