OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated fts. The Duncan's are a little bigger then a baseball. Nothing is new or changed. But on another note I got my elk today.
1477263421876.jpg

OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank looks great! Did you go hunting today? Where did you get an Elk? Are they in WY?
Yeah me and my buddy went out today. We went up to the mountains which is just a short trip from town for me. They are all over WY. People hit them on the highway during the winter lol. It's needs to be managed more because it's so good here a lot of people come from out of state to hunt.

OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best picture I have on my phone right now. I'll get some better pics from my buddies camera in the next few days and post them. Nice 5x4. Will give me and my girlfriend a good solid 200-250 lbs of meat.
1477278707494.jpg

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah me and my buddy went out today. We went up to the mountains which is just a short trip from town for me. They are all over WY. People hit them on the highway during the winter lol. It's needs to be managed more because it's so good here a lot of people come from out of state to hunt.

Well that's pretty cool! I've never been hunting before, but a friend is supposed to take me this winter. I had a 308 rifle that I meant to use for hunting, but I sold it to this same friend. It's actually good because I can still use it whenever I get the yen for it. Hopefully I actually get to go this time!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. That's hilarious!!!! Though probably not family friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was really funny though.... I gotta show my husband that one. he'll love it

OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was really funny though.... I gotta show my husband that one. he'll love it
Oh it's hilarious lol. I'm really sorry, full on panicked when I saw that was the picture I posted. Thanks for the help. The one I was gonna post was almost the same except more family friendly but I can't find it.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh it's hilarious lol. I'm really sorry, full on panicked when I saw that was the picture I posted. Thanks for the help. The one I was gonna post was almost the same except more family friendly but I can't find it.

It's alright! We got it taken care of. ;) My husband about fell off the couch laughing at that.

OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's alright! We got it taken care of. ;) My husband about fell off the couch laughing at that.
Haha glad he liked it. I'll find the other picture of the moose. If I can't find it, I'll just take another. I have had a bull, cow, and calf in my yard every morning for the past month.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok now I have to know........what was it?!?! ...........bang
Haha glad he liked it. I'll find the other picture of the moose. If I can't find it, I'll just take another. I have had a bull, cow, and calf in my yard every morning for the past month.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back