OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be starting a new build soon, so watch for it. I'll probably start it tomorrow. This tank will be broken down but will be set back up, ironically as the exact opposite as the thread name lol sort of. I will go into more detail when I start the other thread.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be starting a new build soon, so watch for it. I'll probably start it tomorrow. This tank will be broken down but will be set back up, ironically as the exact opposite as the thread name lol sort of. I will go into more detail when I start the other thread.
So 50 gallon reef to fowlr.....lol

Brynn

Brynn rhymes with Gwynn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cameronh I appreciate all the support you have given since day one. It's been nice to have someone along the way. I can't wait to finally stock it lol. Also how did your surgery go? Hope everything turned out good!

@fishroomlady thanks for tuning in. I will setup another fowlr eventually just because I love porcupine puffers and triggers. I actually checked on the maroon clowns the other day and they're extremely happy in a 210g system.

Sorry I've been taking so long with the updates been busy with work and with the holidays. But I've been slightly confused with my nutrient numbers. I can process ammonia in 24 hours but my nitrites sometimes take longer. Some days its gone in 24 hours and others it takes 2 days. I redosed this morning after a 24 hour total reduction so if I'm good tomorrow morning then I will be ordering my first fish and clean up crew. I also got a new phone which takes way better pictures, let me know what you think of the picture quality.

IMG_20151214_154850317_HDR.jpg

I cant find where you list sand depth. Looks shallow like .5? Pros & cons of under an 1?

OP
OP
Maximizer

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant find where you list sand depth. Looks shallow like .5? Pros & cons of under an 1?
Sorry I just saw this. It is shallow, probably about .75". I did it just for aesthetics and easier to keep clean. The only downfall is I miss out on some more bio filtration if I would've went a little deeper.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back