OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messed around with the 2 mp10 last night and this morning running in reef crest mode right now.
image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so me and the family went to seaworld in Orlando today and I know EEC was close by so I stopped in and wow!! Blown away. I look pic of the display tanks and wow. So I picked up some darth maul "3 heads" and it was my youngest daughter bday so they gave her a freebe sh got a fire and ice Zoa so pic in the am for those. Skimmer is doing a lot better tonight when I got home

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know what settings you decide on for your mp 10's. Mine are anti synced on reef crest.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up the frag tell me what y'all think and how much.
image.jpg

Also which zoas do you think theses are I know one is fire and ice what's the other one
image.jpg

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guy been a while since I updated so here it is ran my sock for the past week or 2 just to make sure none of the dust from the mircale mud could Dirty my water so my Refugium looks like this..
image.jpg

Also the skimmer has finally broken in and it is working flawless tight skim good foam. I omit I was worried for a bit but over all great skimmer.
image.jpg

rayviv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks good. skimmer doing good job and setting is good. would be a good idea to magic mark water level as skimmer should change as level does. and the foam is a good sign that it is where you should keep it.
Ray

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks good. skimmer doing good job and setting is good. would be a good idea to magic mark water level as skimmer should change as level does. and the foam is a good sign that it is where you should keep it.
Ray
Water level will remain the same only chamber that level changes is last chamber. And yes I'm happy with the skimmer Took I want to say week maybe more for it to start skimming if you read back I did get Frustrated with it. My mp 10w are doing great one morning. I woke up and one of the powerheads had fallen down I had placed the rubber Spacer and I didn't need to after measuring my glass.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay little help from y'all expert keepers this is the torch coral I was talking about a couple pages back If you notice in the picture it looks like it's starting to split what do you think?
image.jpg

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm looking into buying a controller so many to choose from... All I need it for right now is lights, ph, temp, mp 10w I'm not that into them yet any suggestions?

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I recived me new
image.jpg

Also recived me shipment from reefcleaners John took great care of me after a little mix up grade a seller!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back