• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5yr old tank setup (Lou KY) leaving hobby.

liveround69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 yr old 37 column saltwater tank with a 10 gallon fuge that contains about 50 lbs of mature live rock. No bryopsis , brooklynella or other craziness going on with it. Just needs a new owner that is willing to either maintain the current setup or add the live stock to their own. Comes with a DC powered Bubble Magus Curve A5 , Jebao sinewave controlled DC gyre style pump, DCP-3000 return pump , 10 gallon refugium with computer cut baffles that can be removed and applied differently if desired. Also a JBJ true temp heater system with titanium heater & 370 gph canister filter comes with it as well. Food for the fish, 1 bag of saltmix (50 gallons), screen for the top, CPR siphon overflow, led light, reservoir for gravity fed auto top off.

Currently live stock that is in the tank...proven breeding pair of goldstripe maroon clowns. 1 melanurus wrasse (great fish and good eater,...also kinda friendly). 1 turbo snail that is about 5 years old ( big as a tangerine) and a real trooper( he is truly a tough character that has survived for a long time. Im hoping someone will make him at home in their tank.)

Coral still in the tank worth having....1 blastomussa about golf ball size. 1 duncanopsis sammia bigger than baseball and slightly smaller than a softball with too many heads to count. Plenty of xenia , kenya tree, colt coral, red mushrooms, finger leathers etc.

I just dont have time to take care of the saltwater tank like it deserves since I have parrots that require more attention than i anticipated. Feel free to email me with any questions.

****Please be advised that of course since it is still up and running that there will be some cleaning of parts required.....thanks for looking..*********** local pickup only please. Louisville kentucky area.

asking $300 for all together

IMG_20200515_162032.jpg IMG_20200524_140242.jpg IMG_20200524_140250.jpg IMG_20200524_140917.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back