6/14/20 FLASH SALE poll - All items up at once? Or Live Sale format (post 1 by 1 till finished)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

6/14/20 FLASH SALE poll - All items up at once? Or Live Sale format (post 1 by 1 till finished)?

• All Items up at once! Post in thread what time on 6/14/20 Sunday you would like to see them all

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • Live Sale format - Usual way, start at 10am PST (1pm EST) post 1 by 1 till finished.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like you already have an answer, but I just have to say I appreciate the usual way you guys do updates. Mostly because I feel like I have a chance to get what I want and there isn't that intense, compulsive feeling to hurry up and buy it now even though you're not really sure you want it.

That being said a big drop all at once could be interesting since you could look, buy, hopefully get what you want, then go about your day. I do like the idea of random uploads in addition to the big drop though.

Just my opinion of course, thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like you already have an answer, but I just have to say I appreciate the usual way you guys do updates. Mostly because I feel like I have a chance to get what I want and there isn't that intense, compulsive feeling to hurry up and buy it now even though you're not really sure you want it.

That being said a big drop all at once could be interesting since you could look, buy, hopefully get what you want, then go about your day. I do like the idea of random uploads in addition to the big drop though.

Thanks for the post! yea, we'll have a big product drop, but definitely thinking about doing some real time posts as well an hour or so after. We're working hard on a bunch of nice stuff, and will be pricing things very well, so definitely check it out on Sunday!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Always enjoyed the live format as you tend to have multiples.

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post! yea, we'll have a big product drop, but definitely thinking about doing some real time posts as well an hour or so after. We're working hard on a bunch of nice stuff, and will be pricing things very well, so definitely check it out on Sunday!
I will for sure be there :p

bknope

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about two big drops? One in the morning then in the afternoon?

...Though one big drop does give us better chances to get what we want

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I like it also!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back