6 gallon nano for sale with corals and livestock

Jamie1031

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 6 gallon nanocube with built in leds for sale. I also have the following corals for sale... 12+ head duncan, 12+ head frogspawn, very large blue pagoda cup coral, small live rock with xenia stalks and brain coral. Also have 2 clownfish and cleanup crew which consists of a couple snails a couple crabs and a sea conch. Have about 7 pounds of nice live rock with a couple mushrooms and baby toadstools as well. Have tons of extras like new bag of instant ocean salt, reef test kit, water conditioners, reef roids, and more. Selling as a whole setup or seperate. Please let me know if interested

Plauri55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 6 gallon nanocube with built in leds for sale. I also have the following corals for sale... 12+ head duncan, 12+ head frogspawn, very large blue pagoda cup coral, small live rock with xenia stalks and brain coral. Also have 2 clownfish and cleanup crew which consists of a couple snails a couple crabs and a sea conch. Have about 7 pounds of nice live rock with a couple mushrooms and baby toadstools as well. Have tons of extras like new bag of instant ocean salt, reef test kit, water conditioners, reef roids, and more. Selling as a whole setup or seperate. Please let me know if interested
Shipping? Or pick up only?

Redleg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would assume somewhere in western Pa

Back