• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60 gallon cube

reef’r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a bit of an unfortunate event when unboxing my new tank tonight to place on the stand I’ve been waiting a couple months for. Ended up finding the bottom corner completely chipped off, into the silicone. The tank is the 60 rimless aqueon and I’m wondering if this is just a sign to not go with this tank. Anyhow, just wanted to test the waters and see what was out there for sale as far as 24x24” cubes go. Interested in all brands, located in Florida and pickup is preferred. Thanks!

~MD~Reefs~

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these 60 Gallon Frameless cubes yesterday with the Petco 50% off sale and also used the Vital Care 20% off and got it for $125. What stand did you use if you don’t mind me asking? I picked up one of the pedastal stands but I’m not too sure about it

OP
OP
R

reef’r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these 60 Gallon Frameless cubes yesterday with the Petco 50% off sale and also used the Vital Care 20% off and got it for $125. What stand did you use if you don’t mind me asking? I picked up one of the pedastal stands but I’m not too sure about it
The stand was made by me and my brother

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back