60 litre Nano changed to 120 l

billdaze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, i gave up with the skimmer could not get it to work properly , big big polution problem 4 weeks ago.
My skimmer seems to work okay. Only works if the water level is level with the indicator on the front of the grey body.

OP
OP
Leelalie

Leelalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And then for a more diffused light (there is a version that is $10 cheaper, but doesn’t have the app, which is going to make setting it up a million times easier:
Thnks,
This realy the only one that might be suitable, as my aquaruim has a lid and i do not want to take it off.

Holy crap the same light here in France 340 euros...

Last edited:

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thnks,
This realy the only one that might be suitable, as my aquaruim has a lid and i do not want to take it off.

Holy crap the same light here in France 340 euros...
I’m sorry, I assumed it would be within your budget since the Euro is worth more than the dollar. That’s outrageous:oops:, not worth 340€. Even though you have a lid, all of those lights would work so long as it’s clear (in fact you want a lid with any lighting option, SW fish like to jump out of the tank). On Amazon, there are other lights similar to the Current Orbit, with a similar number and wattage of LEDs, but I haven’t seen or used any of them in person, so I can’t personally recommend them. I’ll keep looking and see if I can find something in a similar form factor that would work.

OP
OP
Leelalie

Leelalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assumed it would be within your budget since the Euro is worth more than the dollar
Yes i thought the same ;) but even if i buy on web site usa with import costs we are about at 250 euros. before it was not so expensive but the last few years it seemed to explose in duty taxes.

OP
OP
Leelalie

Leelalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well 2 dead peppermint shrimps ;Nailbiting. I am done buying shrimps...........

the same time i added a Discosoma Red orange and a gorgone. They are doing well :D.

My water stats are ok so i do not understand why shrimps do not survive ....

Attachments

• DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
Leelalie

Leelalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 6 months, i could'nt have a worse start off. Lost 6 shrimps, 2 turbos, a gsp and all the brissel worms gone. On top of that i had a flat worm and asterina invassion. The asterinas attacked my zoas and the 2 colonies are very small now.

I decided to do a ICP test. Well the shrimp loss is due to copper. Here is my link
http://lab.atiaquaristik.com/share/c63ebdb02bea4982ad76

I also did a test of my RO and well not the best water as i buy it at a dealer. I choose to buy the water as i only have a 60 l tank.

Today im going to change 25 % of the water to try and get most of the copper and Cd out of my tank. I ordered seachem to take the rest out . Hope fully i can get back on the track after this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Leelalie

Leelalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little update, my tank soon to be 1 year old and looking great. If things go well i will probally get a bigger one soon.

Attachments

• DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    535 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0060_PkOeZD.JPG
    DSC_0060_PkOeZD.JPG
    500.4 KB · Views: 16

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back