60 rimless cube setup for sale, awesome equipment

Seth401

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow Alabama reefers,

Unfortunately due to growing family and new job I no longer have time to maintain my 60 SPS tank. At this time I am unwilling to part this baby out. I have over 6 grand in this equipment/setup and will let it all go for $1950. Equipment list:

Marineland 60 gallon rimless/frameless cube(about 2.5 years old) plus white stand.
Eshops sump(whichever fits appropriately under a 60 cube, think the es75)
Curve 5 skimmer about a year old, does great
Sicce return pump plus a never used mag 5 for a backup
ATI 6x24 dimmmable sunpower about 7 months old
2 vortech MP10QD W.....the ones you can sync or anti sync. One is around a year and a half old one is about 8 months. Work like new, awesome pumps
Tunze osmolator auto top off with extra pump in case
Bubble magus doser
Can't remember the brand but very nice acrylic 10 gallon auto top off reservoir
Skimz dosing containers(4 compartments)
Mini hang on sump media reactor w/pump, works great for GFO, Carbon etc

Current livestock: blue hippo that is now too big and needs a new home(just purchased a nice fish trap to assist)
2 percula clowns
Mandarin that's as healthy as a horse and has been for a year(never ending pod supply apparently)
4 peppermint shrimp that absolutely decimated my tank that was taken over by aptaisia 8 month ago(I mean hundreds gone in a week)
Quite a few SPS that are now barely living from my recent work neglect. PC super man , Icefire still looking decent. Lots of real reef rock that now looks like real live rock(with some hair algae for fun)

Shooting this out super quick but can send some pics later. Considering my last reef setup I sold for 1350 and it was absolute garbage in comparison to this setup, $1950 seems like a hard to beat deal. Again please don't ask about parting out, don't have time to sell it that way. Plug and play everything you need to grow any type of corals

OP
OP
Seth401

Seth401

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The majority of the equipment has been sold but tank/stand/sump still available

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back