OP
OP
D

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! I’ll probably be using your thread to build my stand ; )
Thanks for the ultimate compliment.. if you ever need any help let me know. This was way over built but that's how i like to do it. You dont have to notch the wood like I did. There are other ways.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the ultimate compliment.. if you ever need any help let me know. This was way over built but that's how i like to do it. You dont have to notch the wood like I did. There are other ways.

Mine will be even easier cause the stand is nothing but that... a stand. No compartment underneath.

Matt Carden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drew out all of the build today, cut the decking and will start building the stand tomorrow. As of right now the work on the tanks being delivered in Thanksgiving week. Kind of wish I was getting more feedback in here from people. At least let me know to keep posting or let it go.
It's not you or your build, I think it's just something about build threads don't get alot of attention. I just found this and will be following. Your progress and plan look great so far. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
D

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overbuilt is GOOD!
This is looking fantastic!
Watching Tank.gif
It's not you or your build, I think it's just something about build threads don't get alot of attention. I just found this and will be following. Your progress and plan look great so far. Keep up the good work.
Thanks everyone. Means alot to see someone else is answering me back and not just myself. I was starting to think I was going crazy lol. Did a bunch of work today. Sump stand is done. Need to make the stand for the refugium and for the frag tanks. I need to source some local acrylic if possible. Need some odd size tanks. I'm going to have to build them I think.

OP
OP
D

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good man. Love a good DIY thread!!
Thanks. Alot more to come still. My goal is to have water in and starting to cycle before christmas
Everything is looking great. What are you plans with each of the 40g cubes? Excited to see how those turn out.
The 40s will be:
Anemone tank
High end LPS
3rd tank is still up in the air as to what I want in there. Maybe an eel, or a peacock mantis, or open to thoughts and suggestions!!

Matt Carden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Alot more to come still. My goal is to have water in and starting to cycle before christmas

The 40s will be:
Anemone tank
High end LPS
3rd tank is still up in the air as to what I want in there. Maybe an eel, or a peacock mantis, or open to thoughts and suggestions!!
Predator tank?

Back