60X24X25 Aquascape Help/Opinions

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. I would like everyone's opinion on my aquascape. What do you guys think? Anything I need to add or change? Going to be a reef tank to where everything(fish) can be viewed from all 3 sides of the tank. Enough hiding/sleeping places for fish?

Front View OF Tank.jpg Right Side Of Tank.jpg Left Side Of Tank.jpg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is your setup. It has to be what you like.
My opinion..
Looks like it has great water flow. And fit some live rock in there when you fill it up.
Plenty of play ground, open space.
Territories look like a nice layout.

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving the last post. Lots of space still in tank and lots of swim through area for the fish, hiding spots for fish is essential too as much as you dont want them to hide. Nothing worse than spending $300 on a fish that hides but they need it

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like both, I think it depends on what coral you plan to stock as well. When I see these negative space scapes, I kinda assume its geared towards sps. If thats the case, I think the original scape will take a little more patients to fill in but pay off in the end.

That being said, both are great aquascapes. You've left the front 1/3 nice and open and didn't scape to high. Lots of areas for fish to swim through and utilize the whole tank. Well done

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back