Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lazy8s

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I keep a marine betta, lemon peel angel, valentini puffer, and two clowns in a 65 gallon cube?

I want inverts and possibly a lawnmower blenny but not sure if these are all compatible.

Also I have a separate 45 gallon tank. Wondering if I can keep two black clownfish, 4 yellow tailed damsels, an orchid dottyback, a helfriechi firefish, and a watchman goby in there for a nice community tank. Thinking the inverts will do better in this tank. Thanks :)
It looks good to me but won’t be very coral safe

OP
OP
LotusFloatOn

LotusFloatOn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks good to me but won’t be very coral safe
I was told by the fish store I can keep several Angel's together as long as they arent the same. Was thinking lemonpeel, potters angel, and flame angel with valentini puffer and a lawnmower blenny, flashers wrasse and 2 orange clowns. Is that okay in a 65?

Lazy8s

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told by the fish store I can keep several Angel's together as long as they arent the same. Was thinking lemonpeel, potters angel, and flame angel with valentini puffer and a lawnmower blenny, flashers wrasse and 2 orange clowns. Is that okay in a 65?
Lots of different opinions on this stuff. Personally I think it’s at the top end for sure. The more stock the more work a tank is. My 100gal is overstocked and even weekly 15% water changes isn’t enough. I could easily do 20% water changes twice weekly and still need some nutrient control. Also having that many fish and causes filter socks to clog almost daily so gotta change those and clean the snot out of them. I would decide how much work I want to do / money I want to spend on maintenance and decide to under or overstock based on that.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back