OP
OP
Kinggeorge818

Kinggeorge818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made it through all 25 pages, fun build. At one point you had the giant clams in your outside Frag tank, I did not have audio on your last video... were they lost or relocated?

I had two giant clams but I gave them to a new home [emoji536] in someone else’s large 565 gallon reef. I was sad to see them go but happy they found a happy home!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Torben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much valuable informations!
Thank you for sharing the ups and downs and details that made it work for you!
Love the walk around videos and updates!
Working on a slightly smaller build but still in paper stage...

U

User1

View Badges
Great job. I would recommend placing any of those what appear to be Co2 bottles in a box that won't tip over if you can't secure them otherwise. Especially in your area due to earth quakes. They will become projectiles and are able to punch holes through cinder blocks. I've seen it happen several times during some of the investigations I've done in previous roles.

Side question - have you considered move the tank to a uncovered area for full sun and remove the lighting? Few people on other forums in your neck of the woods have their frag tanks set up like that. They are getting some incredible growth. Wish I could but I'm up North so would need to move it to a green house. However, winters up here are a lot colder... Again thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it.

Tajaba

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank makes me want to rearrange my rockwork! Awesome build and awesome tank!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much Jim [emoji1417]
How is the system holding up? I know much of yours is outside and you have had some brutal weather conditions. :(

OP
OP
Kinggeorge818

Kinggeorge818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the system holding up? I know much of yours is outside and you have had some brutal weather conditions. :(

The tank has been doing really well except for a dip in phosphates at one point.
Since things are going well I decided to shake things up a bit!
I’m moving to a new house and I’m trying to move this giant tank to my new house which is only 4 miles away.
Wish me luck I’m gonna need it and I hope I don’t lose any livestock. [emoji56]

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank has been doing really well except for a dip in phosphates at one point.
Since things are going well I decided to shake things up a bit!
I’m moving to a new house and I’m trying to move this giant tank to my new house which is only 4 miles away.
Wish me luck I’m gonna need it and I hope I don’t lose any livestock. [emoji56]
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good luck!!!! I'm glad I live too far away to help, that is going to be a chore! ;):p

Back