7 Seas Aquatics now open in Hendersonville

meintn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 Seas Aquatics had their soft opening recently and a grand opening is in the works for the near future. They are located in the City Square Shopping Center at 260 West Main St, Suite 212 in Hendersonville, TN 37075. I'm sure many of you know Rene and Jim from Aquatic Critter, they will be manning the place most days. I helped with the computer setup there so I'm putting the word out about the place. Their tanks have just finished cycling and base livestock only for a few more weeks but if you need generic stuff or water, there is now a store closer to us here in Sumner county. Pics kinda blurry b/c of the sunlight coming through the windows but the place is coming along nicely.

20130621_160428.jpg

20130629_145823.jpg

20130629_145832.jpg

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming they'll carry saltwater fish? I was a little disappointed with the Critter's selection yesterday (but was there at the end of the day).

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm somewhat expecting it to be Aquatic Critter north and don't expect much difference between the two shops. Hoping to be wrong, nothing wrong with AC just some more variation in selection around here would do wonders for the hobby here in the mid state.

OP
OP
meintn

meintn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they will carry saltwater and freshwater fish and their selection will grow in the coming weeks as the filtration comes fully online. The store will remind you of Aquatic Critter as there are plenty of the same people involved. They will have a couple coral tanks as well. Tennsquire, they usually get fish in once a week so the closer you're there to the shipment date the better the selection.

Bartmmackey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news y'all! How many folks in hvegas on r2r? Always looking for more stuff from people to swap etc..

OP
OP
meintn

meintn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved up to the area in the past couple years and am off center point currently.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
meintn

meintn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I'm just setting up another tank so it's helpful to have a LFS within 10 minutes.

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if they order tanks for customers. I'm looking for a 120; Petco won't order them anymore (they told me nothing over a 55).

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if they order tanks for customers. I'm looking for a 120; Petco won't order them anymore (they told me nothing over a 55).
Aquatic Critter will order them...or if cost is not an issue and you want the best, order one from Reef Savvy... And I believe this place is somehow associated with them...

LisaD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How? Hendersonville is north of nashville way way far from AL

Easy... I drive to Nashville to the Critter or to Birmingham to shop for my saltie friends. Nice to have another option within reach. I've also been known to hit Chattanooga and even been to Marietta Ga for a nice LFS. The one here in Huntsville.. Well, it leaves much to be desired.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy... I drive to Nashville to the Critter or to Birmingham to shop for my saltie friends. Nice to have another option within reach. I've also been known to hit Chattanooga and even been to Marietta Ga for a nice LFS. The one here in Huntsville.. Well, it leaves much to be desired.

Oh thats a long drive for some fish and coral haha. Why not make it a few extra miles and go to a real marine aquarium store in FL :D

LisaD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FL is a much longer drive than the hr and 15minutes it takes me to get to Nashville. Lol. I'm not interested in an 8-9 hr trip for a fish. I'd have it shipped for that. Would be an overnight trip and would be much more expensive to get my petsitter involved. Thanks but I'll stick to my Nashville/BHam route.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FL is a much longer drive than the hr and 15minutes it takes me to get to Nashville. Lol. I'm not interested in an 8-9 hr trip for a fish. I'd have it shipped for that. Would be an overnight trip and would be much more expensive to get my petsitter involved. Thanks but I'll stick to my Nashville/BHam route.

I drove a buncha stuff home last time i was there but yea that is a lot longer lol

LisaD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I happen to be down there already... Yeah I'll drive a few extra miles. Like the Marietta, Ga trip was work related so it was awesome. But for shopping close to home... My limit is 1 1/2-2 hrs. ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back