!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at least you're opening 2017 up with a bang, I can't wait to see the pics!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok Well I'll take it that you guys are interested! lol Might progress a bit different than the usual "build thread" but we'll give it shot!

Started with a super crude floor plan about a year ago,

b29416d3-6403-4bc6-bfdb-eb3ab5f5e404_zpscvkcgbgz.png

Then on to a hole in the ground back in early July and foundation walls 26 x 40 foot.

IMG_8610_zpsl4kfbiqw.jpg

420d2be6-f8a7-4cb3-a734-67a2e528cd07_zps2larrzao.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ha ha I did notice a reduction in your thought provoking threads :)
Glad to see if was for positive reasons.
Rock on Adam!

It's been a struggle lol but thanks for noticing. Been cheating with drawing contests, silly polls and recycling old posts with meaningless bumps whenever i had second to spare. Content has been seriously lacking, just as R2R introduces a fancy new "articles" spotlight to boot! I even tried to hire on some writers to help before I started the project just to keep up with some of the forum stuff, but it kind of fell through.

Needles to say, I'm very much looking forward to getting back on here more, and I've got a trove of topics and half written articles waiting for me to return.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice work Adam. So you have tanks on both floors?

Nope the new shop is all upstairs. I, or I should say my wife and I :) got a much needed garage out of the deal as well and a new office in the back of the garage first floor.

Believe it or not, after mulling over our options; moving, commercial space, etc Adding on was by far the smartest move, most affordable, and the path of least resistance, being able to build it all ourselves. The thought of moving, and everything that goes with that, or not having my system close enough to be fully immersed at all times, was daunting and we added some much needed curb appeal to the house as well.

more pics coming soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Your supposed to be getting by Battle Bag ready for next weekend not building a 10 tank system. Following for sure!
-Jesse from Freeport Maine

Good news my friend! Now that the project is finally nearing completion, I'm happy to say that you're only getting minimally neglected at this point lol, which is a huge improvement over the blanket of neglect I've smothered everyone with the last few months. Your pack's cut and looking awesome. Ready to go out Friday for sure:)

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering why it was so quiet here. Good luck with everything looking forward to pics! So where is the LED only tanks? In the attic?:p

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back