!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some 65k halide glory lol. I fear I am a long dying breed...
You know you can't grow coral under those things, right? The spectrum isn't controllable enough and they give off too much heat. ;):p

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you just need to keep posting more and more different pics of the entire room, will never get bored no matter how many times and different ways I see this room.

I second this!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know you can't grow coral under those things, right? The spectrum isn't controllable enough and they give off too much heat. ;):p

yep, terrible things they are. worst bulb ever!

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still running 400w Halides over my display along with T5 and some XHO led strips. My growth is off the charts and my colors are pretty great too.

[emoji12] crazy us.........

Don

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still running 400w Halides over my display along with T5 and some XHO led strips. My growth is off the charts and my colors are pretty great too.

[emoji12] crazy us.........

Don
Now I know you are fibbing. Next, you will probably claim to have measurable phosphates and nitrates, too! :eek::D

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Adam,

After reading this entire thread it's become clear you have no idea what you're doing and don't care at all about the health of your corals. That last picture with the used light you picked up from some random garage sale 10 years ago proves it.

I'd expect someone in your line of work to know old technology is failed technology. :rolleyes:

;)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some 65k halide glory lol. I fear I am a long dying breed...

IMG_5637.jpg

Jumping off the led band wagon myself. While I can't put a Iwasaki in this;) I'm still super excited I found this reflector ink my basement!

Lumenarc Mini Stealth, complete with a Reeflux 12k hqi:)

20180826_185432.jpg
20180826_183729.jpg

Not sure how long a bulb is good for while sitting in a box to be honest. I did put a note in the box with this bulb saying it was used less than 3 months. What are the chances this bulb is still usable, lol. Really looking forward to putting this back above my reef! Really miss halides to be honest!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! The DE 12k is/was a solid bulb for sure. Better than the SE. The par the moguls is/was dismal but the color was really nice. jeez i feel like I'm back on RC circa 2006 or so lol

Come on rbtm - don't tell me you don't miss those days talking about PAR and color spectrum of different halide bulbs when fitted in lemenmax vs lumenarc vs lumenbright reflectors and age old fights between m80 and electronic ballasts :p

You can't deny those blues coming out of a reeflux 10K SE bulb ! Makes you feel like its jumping of the water

Icefire.jpg

Regards,
Abhishek

TaylorPilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well yes actually you are correct about that. I could put in a point well for say a garden that does not use the sewer at all, but they have an additional monthly fee for that as well and it was almost a wash. Telling you they have it rigged here lol I don't know how they get away with it

This maybe?!

aquaticlog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about an update? And hope for a new video by CoralView with more content from you. Pure gold.

Sherwin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
December Was a truly crazy month. I will explain soon i promise

Okay newbie to Reefs and Reef2Reef, and since I can't post on the Vendor forum yet, and I would love to see an update from Adam, I thought I'd just post here. My first EVER purchase was Adam was a great success and I'm officially hooked!! Adam was quick to answer my noob questions and far exceeded my expectations with regards to my frags. Unfortunately, I now understand what 1" frag means lol. Frags arrived in PERFECT condition and happily sitting in the large frag tank at my LFS, Iconic in NJ. Just some poor quality cell phone pics of my new kids. From top left to right: Mr Tyree Pacman, Lemon Peel, Purple Pillie and from Bottom left to right: Skinny Love and Amanaman. Great corals and great service, and couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with!! Thanks Adam!!

Battle 1.jpg
Battle 2.jpg

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay newbie to Reefs and Reef2Reef, and since I can't post on the Vendor forum yet, and I would love to see an update from Adam, I thought I'd just post here. My first EVER purchase was Adam was a great success and I'm officially hooked!! Adam was quick to answer my noob questions and far exceeded my expectations with regards to my frags. Unfortunately, I now understand what 1" frag means lol. Frags arrived in PERFECT condition and happily sitting in the large frag tank at my LFS, Iconic in NJ. Just some poor quality cell phone pics of my new kids. From top left to right: Mr Tyree Pacman, Lemon Peel, Purple Pillie and from Bottom left to right: Skinny Love and Amanaman. Great corals and great service, and couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with!! Thanks Adam!!

Battle 1.jpg
Battle 2.jpg

That doesn't look like a noobie rack! Great looking corals man! Adam is great!

Sherwin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That doesn't look like a noobie rack! Great looking corals man! Adam is great!

I don't even have a tank yet, and I'm already thinking I need a frag tank. How is anyone happy with just a few Acros? I'm just lucky that my LFS is willing to help grow out my frags while my custom tank is getting built. Can't wait!! Just got these frags on Wednesday and I'll already looking into my next order with Adam.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back