!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully your LFS is as particular about pests as Adam is, one of the many BattleCorals perks is his commitment to remaining pest free. It'd suck for something to happen to your nice, clean, QTd corals while they are at the LFS.

Sherwin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully your LFS is as particular about pests as Adam is, one of the many BattleCorals perks is his commitment to remaining pest free. It'd suck for something to happen to your nice, clean, QTd corals while they are at the LFS.

Yeah, everything at Iconic is super healthy!! Plus he's setting up my entire tank and helping me maintain and monitor everything until one day when I hopefully know what I'm doing :):)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We definitely need a Battlecorals update once he gets these growout competition orders out! Need to hear what this crazy winter was all about! Hopefully the new building has handled it well!

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have missed it but what do you usually stock fishwise in your systems and why? Just curious, I know some of of the other growers emphasize tangs heavily but I was wondering what your preference was.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I might have missed it but what do you usually stock fishwise in your systems and why? Just curious, I know some of of the other growers emphasize tangs heavily but I was wondering what your preference was.

I am all about my rabbits! Lots of misc fox face and rabbits throughout my tanks. Exceptional grazers and over all fantastic fish. I've got an orange spot now that's the biggest fish I've ever had. Bigger than a nice bluegill. My kids call him "shamu" lol. They have all really grown a lot since getting in the larger tanks.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We need a juicy update! ;):D

I couldn’t agree more! And thanks for the bump. I had the same thought to myself just last night lol.

Got a pretty major project I need to finish up today then I will definitely get some long overdue pics and info up here.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question about your lights Adam.

Are you LED lit tanks using Photons v2 only, or are they being supplemented with something else?

Back