• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72"x48"x20"h 300g Rimless Glass Cages. Never seen water.

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

455Cutlassdave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man your giving this thing away. I wish I could figure out somewhere in the house to stick a peninsula lagoon tank. This thing has wonderful potential for the right setup.

Well worth the 5 hour drive to pick it up. Just nowhere to put it. Sorry for the loss your taking on this.

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man your giving this thing away. I wish I could figure out somewhere in the house to stick a peninsula lagoon tank. This thing has wonderful potential for the right setup.

Well worth the 5 hour drive to pick it up. Just nowhere to put it. Sorry for the loss your taking on this.

Thanks for the words - and yes, it's brutal. I get bitter about it sometimes, and just want to throw it in the truck and take it to the dump.

Honestly I'd sit on it, but it's one of the things that needs to go to get my house rented, and I'm essentially losing $3k a month until I get a tenant. So... it's little or nothing I suppose.

Was really hoping it would fund my next build, but for what I'm selling it for, I can't even buy lights, lol.

455Cutlassdave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the words - and yes, it's brutal. I get bitter about it sometimes, and just want to throw it in the truck and take it to the dump.

Honestly I'd sit on it, but it's one of the things that needs to go to get my house rented, and I'm essentially losing $3k a month until I get a tenant. So... it's little or nothing I suppose.

Was really hoping it would fund my next build, but for what I'm selling it for, I can't even buy lights, lol.
Wow man that really sucks. You would think being in such a populated area this would have gone quick. I spent an hour this morning looking around the house for a spot that would work to no avail.

hubcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in NPR and have been saying to myself, if it hits $1K......

im seriously tossing this around in my head. love the dims. have the perfect setup in mind.

if its still here and I can pull the trigger.......

until then, GLWS.
its a steal of the deal, thats for sure.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back