• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$700 NIB EcoTech Radion XR30W G4 Pro. 2 Available

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to sell off my brand new, never used, in box, EcoTech Radion XR30W Pros, Gen 4. These have been sitting in my living room for less than 60 days. I am going to ask $700 each (12% discount off retail) and I will cover shipping inside the US.

Please do not offer me any lower prices or bundling. I do not have to sell these, just want to. 12% discount on an item that is the same as if you buy online or in store is a great deal--especially since vendor does not allow sales on these items.

I will be able to ship these out Sunday, September 3, for the following week delivery. I have two left.

I am selling now as I will probably not setup the small tank I purchased them for for about another 8-10 months and would rather free up the capital now for other goods on the large aquarium.

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pictures attached
IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

sdavi66572

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="mcola78, post: 4065193, member: 33770"I will take both of them. never done this before.please text me what I need to do
8152629797]
  • I do
[/QUOTE]

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to sell off my brand new, never used, in box, EcoTech Radion XR30W Pros, Gen 4. These have been sitting in my living room for less than 60 days. I am going to ask $700 each (12% discount off retail) and I will cover shipping inside the US.

Please do not offer me any lower prices or bundling. I do not have to sell these, just want to. 12% discount on an item that is the same as if you buy online or in store is a great deal--especially since vendor does not allow sales on these items.

I will be able to ship these out Sunday, September 3, for the following week delivery. I have two left.

I am selling now as I will probably not setup the small tank I purchased them for for about another 8-10 months and would rather free up the capital now for other goods on the large aquarium.

Thanks.

Unfortunately it's not the same as buying from a vendor because the warranty is void if you buy second hand. Even if they are still sealed in the original packaging, they will not honor the warranty. I'm not trying to wreck your sale, just want to make sure others are aware of this. I almost bought some nib equipment from another reefer and after emailing ecotech to ask about this I changed my mind. Buyers must weigh the risks of this into their decision.

OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately it's not the same as buying from a vendor because the warranty is void if you buy second hand. Even if they are still sealed in the original packaging, they will not honor the warranty. I'm not trying to wreck your sale, just want to make sure others are aware of this. I almost bought some nib equipment from another reefer and after emailing ecotech to ask about this I changed my mind. Buyers must weigh the risks of this into their decision.

@hatfielj - Well, this is kind of a 'D' move. I understand your point but it doesn't have a home in a post where I am trying to sell items. You might as well type this same BS in everyone's post.

For the record, I have original receipts as well which I can give to those who purchase so they can use for any issues. Also, I am a LEGIT person, so, if it doesn't work when they buy, I will take back no questions asked. And, Ecotech is an incredible company, I am sure they will help anyone down the road.

Next time you feel like writing your own 2 cents in some else's post, please consider it first.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're selling these as "same as buying from a vendor" only at a 12% discount. But that is unintentional false advertising. Sorry, but I think people deserve to know they are buying something without a warranty. Receipt or no receipt it doesn't matter. I asked Ecotech those questions specifically and they told me they will not honor the warranty if bought second hand from a hobbyist. If something goes wrong with at any time, the buyer is on the hook for the full repair or replacement costs. It's their policy. If you buy it from a store and something goes wrong with it, you send it back to Ecotech and they will repair or replace it for free (if still within the warranty period).

I'm sure you are a legit person and I'm sure you have no intention of ripping anyone one off. But, clearly you are unaware of what you're selling and the false claim you're making.

OP
OP
mcola78

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the quote from Ecotech's Warranty Service page. If you want to go ahead and tell them in the email that you bought this secondhand and, therefore, void the warranty then I guess that is your own discretion. I had an issue with a product with them in the past and they NEVER asked me if I bought it secondhand. Again, I will provide the buyers the receipt for their record. I will also stand by these items with anyone who buys from me.

@hatfielj - your point has been made. I would appreciate it if you picked on someone else's thread at this point. I just did a search and there are other Ecotech items being sold that are new as well. Those threads also need your sage advise.

For warranty service (products less than one year old), please upload a copy of your sales receipt with your return. If you cannot provide a receipt, please obtain one from your authorized EcoTech Marine retailer. If a copy of the original purchase receipt is not available, your warranty will be based upon your product's serial number. If any charge(s) will apply to your service request, we will contact you via phone for billing information. Return shipping will be included free-of-charge for warranty service. Note: For out-of-warranty service (products more than one year old), please provide billing information on form with return shipment for fastest service. EcoTech Marine will notify you prior to authorizing any repairs or servicing your pump."

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back