• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75 gallon (30" x 24" x 24") Kinda Cube / ADI Sump / Steel Stand For Sale

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1/4'' Acrylic with a black acrylic bottom, back, and shadow overflow box, plumbed and overflow-box has snail security measure so no overflows happen (black plastic mesh that inserts and can be removed to clean).

This tank is very streamlined, I ran a eheim utility pump on a ball valve and I barely needed a power head for SPS with it wide open. But because i love flow when it was set up I used a gyre 150fx which more than did the job and had good grow out before tear down.

The stand is 1'' x 1'' 11 gauge heavy duty seamless welds Steel painted with appliance epoxy and then coated twice with clear enamel (it will not rust)

The sump is an ADI old school but in newer condition sump, cant beat it, it IS the most reliable and versatile sump that exists for medium to small tanks. The sump has a black acrylic bottom and dividers matching the tank. Stand is painted white obviously. You can have the water jugs too.

Thanks everyone.

$400 OBO, I am located in Tallahassee FL

sw1AG8C.jpg

Clean and has o scratches, comes with plumbing that can be broken down to move it (used pvc true unions that are still almost new)

QrACmYB.jpg

BOsI1Fj.jpg

mR7bc5W.jpg

txLjHtI.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Isoprene

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropped price $100, $400 OBO, I am adding a custom aluminium lighting fixture made for this tanks dimensions, it can fit up to 3 hydra 52's and 4 24'' T5HO bulbs the top of the fixture is perforated Al so you can basically bolt any LED fixture to it without extra hardware, comes with 4 T5HO retrofit end caps attached. You need to provide the bulbs and wiring :)

When i ran this tank with about 90% sps I ran 4 T5HO bulbs 24'' and 2 RAPID LED ONYX fixtures at 50% power W 75% power B and 50% power UV with the fixture 18" over the water.

OP
OP
Isoprene

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure if you would like to pay it after I get a quote from whoever you want to ship with. I will not cover shipping though.

OP
OP
Isoprene

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still for sale Ken :) dont wait too long buddy or someone might beat you to it. Someone come by this thing, it would make a great xmas gift. If not im going to split it and just sell the sump and possibly keep the tank. Can not go lower than $400 though, its a steal as is.

OP
OP
Isoprene

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shoot you could drive up from jacksonville, buy it and resell for a profit id imagine, i just have no way to get it down there, there is absolutely zero money in aquariums here in tally.

Goldenvue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shoot you could drive up from jacksonville, buy it and resell for a profit id imagine, i just have no way to get it down there, there is absolutely zero money in aquariums here in tally.
Man I'm in Colorado and would buy if u we're in state.

OP
OP
Isoprene

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im about ready to call it quits after a month of no interest locally + online and just sell the sump

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back