• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75G tank and equipment for sale

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For pick-up only. I am located in northern Delaware--New Castle County. I am about an hour south of Philly. For some reference, I did sell a tank to a gentlemen here at R2R that lived in the Bronx. He said it took him aboutt 3.5 hours.

For sale is a Mode 75G exterior overflow system. I am selling the tank with all equipment listed for $1850--cash only. The tank and equipment are about 1.5 years old and have been meticulously cared for and in good working order. The tank and lid from SafeTop lids cost me about $2000 alone.

I will sell the tank, lid, and controller cabinet separately for $1000; but I am not selling any equipment until the tank sells. The lid has cutouts for 2 AI Prime 16HD lights with flex arm mounts. These lids from SafeTop are the best on the market. If you are only interested in the tank, I'll include the both AI Prime 16HD lights with mounts for an additional $150. These lights were used for soft corals and typically ran at 50% 8 hours daily with 1 hour ramp up and 1 hour ramp down. They are both in perfect working order.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have, but I have a very extensive build page that will virtually answer any question you have about the system. The first 4 or 5 pages goes into very detailed info about the tank and equipment being used.

Picture of the tank while in use.
sale1.jpg

tank7.jpg

Tank cleaned and ready for sale. I could not detect any scratches on the clear glass (front and sides). The back wall has some scratches, but aren't noticeable, especially when filled with water.
sale4.jpg

sale5.jpg

Equipment included with system. Almost all of my equipment includes original packaging and instructions.

1. Reef Octopus Varios 4 return pump.
sale6.jpg

2.Hydros WaveEngine and 2 RO Octopulse 2 wave pumps. One of the RO pumps does not have a controller because I bought it without it to use with the Hydros. The Hydros worked incredibly for me. It ran both of my wave pumps and return pump. Not only did it allow me to schedule numerous wave actions, but it allowed me to get rid of the power blocks for each piece of equipment.
sale7.jpg

3. Two AI Prime 16HD lights (black) with flexible mounts.
sale8.jpg

4. Bubble Magus Curve Elite 5 Protein Skimmer. In perfect working order, but I busted 2 of 4 the nylon screws that hold the body to the base. It functioned without any problems, but something you'll probably want to address.
sale10.jpg

sale11.jpg

5. Tunze 3155 ATO. Never had an issue. Not a lot has to be said about this ATO. It's the workhorse of ATOs.
sale12.jpg

6. Avast Marine Spyglass Reactor (small). I'm including a new container of Rox 0.8 carbon.

sale13.jpg

7. Inkbird 306 T-A wifi heating controller with 2 Finnex 300 watt caged heaters. Yes, I know the deal with heaters, but these were working fine. I wouldn't say I'm selling the heaters... they're just part of the package.
sale14.jpg

8. Kamoer X1 Pro Wifi dosing pump with dosing container, tube holder, check valve, tubing. Brand new, never been used.

sale15.jpg

9. BRS 4 stage 75gpd with the 150gpd water saver upgrade kit and booster pump. I was getting around 10 gallons of RO water per hour. I am also including 3 brute trash cans used exclusively for RO water and mixing: 42g, 30g, 10g. This system cost me around $500.
sale16.jpg

sale17.jpg

10. Hannah Salinity Tester with 9 packets of calibration solution
sale18.jpg

11. Hannah alk tester with reagent (unopened). Tester is practically brand new. Only used a couple of times
sale19.jpg

12. Hanna Calcium Tester with unopened box of Reagent. Again, basically brand new.
sale20.jpg

13. Hannah Phosphorus (ppb) with unopened box of reagent. Again, basically brand new.
sale21.jpg

14. Magnesium & Nitrate test kits. Basically brand new.
sale22.jpg

15. TDS meter.
sale23.jpg

16. several pumps I used for saltwater mixing.

sale25.jpg

17. Octo-Aquatics Acclimation Box. 10" x 6" x 6". It was used once. In perfect condition.
sale24.jpg

Last edited:

lynaea75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you measure the diameter of the inner smaller chamber of the Spyglass reactor please, I can’t find that on website.
will you be willing to ship after tank sells?

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you measure the diameter of the inner smaller chamber of the Spyglass reactor please, I can’t find that on website.
will you be willing to ship after tank sells?
It's approximately 2 1/4". I'm willing to mail equipment if it doesn't sell with the tank.

Bxr126

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where were you a month ago....lol. I live in Middletown and just gave WB 2K for a 90.3

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price Reduction

$1600
for entire system.

$800 for tank, stand, controller cabinet, and SafeTop Lid.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back