• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

80 gallon acrylic frag/reef tank SOLD

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Custom built acrylic tank that measures 40x29x19. This comes with a nicely built stand, sump and all the plumbing to get up and running right away. There are some scratches. Tank is a perfect top down viewing tank. Just add in your pump, heater and lights and your up and running. Tank has a rim around the top rim to help with water splashing out and to rest your arms on while viewing your tank beauties. Local pickup only or possible delivery or meet within an hour or so distance. Price is $600

97B8308B-854B-41B9-A7BE-6B604A13DBB9.jpeg 574C5C23-D719-46A3-BF0A-C90B10DA3323.jpeg

Last edited:

SamiTANKS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have this tank custom built? Looks cool, I haven’t seen a rim or dimensions like that

OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It belonged to a buddy of mine who did have it built for him locally here in the Dayton ohio area. It was built as a qt tank for new coral arrivals. He always puts the rims on the tanks. Super nice for spills and just cool to rest your arms on it while viewing down into the tank.
Jeff

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back