• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

800.00 Gold torch colony WNC meet up no shipping trades an option

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 plus BIG about to split heads amazing extension, matter of fact that’s why I am selling. Stinging my orange Scoly was the last straw. Getting 8+ inches of extension. Interested in trades of good size OG Bounce or other high end corals or even hardware( need new lights soon) NO SHIP way to delicate. Can meet closer by. Make me an offer. More picts available

45D02EE0-0FB2-4A63-B24F-7CB4FD2F3656.jpeg 04A9C9AF-AD02-436B-9A3F-EA2CE8EEC724.jpeg

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen his tank and it’s super beautiful. You will b getting a primo specimen in the best of health. Totally worth it.

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to cut a head for me?
Maybe I can get one. I am worried about cutting one and having the skeleton break up on me it’s thick. Kinda apprehensive about using the dremmel and throwing splinters into the heads. Tonight let me get it super closed and see if I can get a good angle for 1. I’ll send you a picture and you can tell me what you think

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to cut a head for me?
BTW what’s up man! How are things. Whenever that was I sold off that colony I took the tiniest head off the side and that sucker separated right up through the mouth when the bone cutters hit it. I thought it was a goner but I glued the broken skeleton back together all the way up to the flesh and, well here we are today. On the big center head there is still a scar from where it fused back together. So cool because it was totally in two pieces and the flesh was the only thing holding it together. How in the heck it did not BJD out I have no idea. Got any cool trades?

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot of things but they are not high end. Everything is growing out and I need to b careful with warfare now. Been having to move things here n there.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back