• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

9 month old GHL KH Director with 4 channel SA Doser. Good Deal!

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

So, I was a Mindstream user, and when that device bricked last fall I experimented with a few other alkalinity controllers to see how I liked them. I tried both the GHL KH Director and the Focustronic Alkatronic on my 200 gallon system. I decided that I liked the Alkatronic best, so I am selling my KH Director along with the 4 channel Stand Alone GHL Doser 2.1. This Stand Alone doser allows you to run the KHD on the tank without an additional controller. These devices work fine, but I just like Alkatronic better, and I don't need two controllers. (NOTE: This stand alone doser is about 1.5 yrs old, so it is a littler older than the KHD.)

I'm selling this set for $650 shipped. Payment via Paypal. That's a $220 savings over a new set. As any GHL user will tell you, GHL stuff is built to last, so this a really good deal!

I'm in Oregon, which is in a wildfire crisis right now. So, I won't ship this until next week, when things have calmed down a bit.

aViDY8P.jpg

OP
OP
lexinverts

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: So I let someone talk me into parting it out. The doser 2.1 stand alone and slave are sold.

I'll let the KH Director go for $300 shipped. Save $160 over a new unit!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back