• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

90 Gallon Tank, Sump, Skimmer, etc.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Selling my 90 gallon set up . It is leak free and it has served me well. I have upgraded and I no longer need it.
The set up comes with:
Stand (insulated, all wood, painted) 36"H x ~49.5"W x ~21.5 D Cleaned and freshly painted.
Hood - also all wood - painted 10" tall - front panel is removable - Magnets replaced - new (stainless steel).
90 gallon drilled for reef, Durso overflow, lockline return.
Return pump - AC, powerful pond style pump - has worked like a champ - just soaked and cleaned.
Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer with Sicce pump that was replaced about a year ago. (also soaked and clean)
Aqueon ProFlex 4 Sump 34 gallon capacity - included the coarse and fine sponges plus lids.
Two older model Aqua Illumination LED fixtures. They need to be opened up and have the dust blown out. They were working when I took them down but they did glitch once in a while. Controller included.
Also including the chinese origin refugium light. That thing works very well.
I will probably have some base rock available also. I am going to try to keep that alive as I clear out the tank.
Attached are lots of pics of when I had it set up. Also some pics from after I broke it down this weekend. The hood and stand were just painted and I replaced the magnets on the hood. It is going out in the garage. I cannot deliver - this is local pick up only. We are located about 2 miles or so off of 75 exit 170.
This is a great setup for someone looking to step up in size. The stand is very well built. Just plumb and add water - you are good to go.
Asking $400 OBO. Proceeds will be donated to a fellow reefer that suffered a stroke last month and remains hospitalized on a feeding tube.

Price per unit: $400.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

OP
OP
CMMorgan

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Selling my 90 gallon set up . It is leak free and it has served me well. I have upgraded and I no longer need it.
The set up comes with:
Stand (insulated, all wood, painted) 36"H x ~49.5"W x ~21.5 D Cleaned and freshly painted.
Hood - also all wood - painted 10" tall - front panel is removable - Magnets replaced - new (stainless steel).
90 gallon drilled for reef, Durso overflow, lockline return.
Return pump - AC, powerful pond style pump - has worked like a champ - just soaked and cleaned.
Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer with Sicce pump that was replaced about a year ago. (also soaked and clean)
Aqueon ProFlex 4 Sump 34 gallon capacity - included the coarse and fine sponges plus lids.
Two older model Aqua Illumination LED fixtures. They need to be opened up and have the dust blown out. They were working when I took them down but they did glitch once in a while. Controller included.
Also including the chinese origin refugium light. That thing works very well.
I will probably have some base rock available also. I am going to try to keep that alive as I clear out the tank.
Attached are lots of pics of when I had it set up. Also some pics from after I broke it down this weekend. The hood and stand were just painted and I replaced the magnets on the hood. It is going out in the garage. I cannot deliver - this is local pick up only. We are located about 2 miles or so off of 75 exit 170.
This is a great setup for someone looking to step up in size. The stand is very well built. Just plumb and add water - you are good to go.
Asking $400 OBO. Proceeds will be donated to a fellow reefer that suffered a stroke last month and remains hospitalized on a feeding tube.

Price per unit: $400.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Sorry for the duplicate post - I posted in the old Marketplace first and the new Marketplace created a duplicate.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back