93 Cube for under a grand. It can be done... I think. UPDATED GRAND TOTAL! :)

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change in funding. Won't be able to support the store until it opens now.

No big deal. I have been waiting 30 years already.

Can't say it's not upsetting. The land lord has given me until end of next week before he lists it again just in case a miracle happens.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Change in funding. Won't be able to support the store until it opens now.

No big deal. I have been waiting 30 years already.

Can't say it's not upsetting. The land lord has given me until end of next week before he lists it again just in case a miracle happens.
What do you mean? Maybe clarify what will fix it.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed yesterday that the coraline is really starting to kick into gear on the rocks. The huge turbos I bought are doing a fantastic job on the rocks and sand. No so much on the glass but that's fine.

The tank has settle down a lot and I am happy with how it looks for now.

I am going to let it mature a bit more before I try any kind of SPS again.

I am hoping to test one of the new T5 hybrids from Noopsyche soon even though it'll be too long. I want to see how the tank reacts to it and see if I can go back down to one LED fixture

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Bonnie, the clownfish, has been missing for over a week. :( Clyde is fine but he is going to go to a nano.

No sign of aiptasia still. I totally stoked about F-aiptasia. It really works.

I have been trying different kinds of food and all but one my fish seem to love. I will say that the softies and lps perk up a LOT when I feed the emerald entree. The staple food is still the SA pellets in small and medium. I still can't get my tang to touch nori.

I am about to put the engineer into the display from the holding tank. Been there over two months and doing well. The clownfish pair in there will move to the display after I setup a nano for Clyde.

My booster pump for the RODI unit died. Really sucks that I got sold an open box one and now I can't get it repaired under warranty without paying a ridiculous amount of shipping to California. I think it was very used when I got it instead of just an open box. :(

I moved up to a 100gpd membrane and reloaded the DI resin and will be ordering a new pump soon.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Bonnie, the clownfish, has been missing for over a week. :( Clyde is fine but he is going to go to a nano.

No sign of aiptasia still. I totally stoked about F-aiptasia. It really works.

I have been trying different kinds of food and all but one my fish seem to love. I will say that the softies and lps perk up a LOT when I feed the emerald entree. The staple food is still the SA pellets in small and medium. I still can't get my tang to touch nori.

I am about to put the engineer into the display from the holding tank. Been there over two months and doing well. The clownfish pair in there will move to the display after I setup a nano for Clyde.

My booster pump for the RODI unit died. Really sucks that I got sold an open box one and now I can't get it repaired under warranty without paying a ridiculous amount of shipping to California. I think it was very used when I got it instead of just an open box. :(

I moved up to a 100gpd membrane and reloaded the DI resin and will be ordering a new pump soon.
I need to get you some of the wayyyy to many gallons of gracilliria for that tang. Mine prefer that over nori anyday.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get you some of the wayyyy to many gallons of gracilliria for that tang. Mine prefer that over nori anyday.

Cool!

I would like to try it for him.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After more investigation, the pump was very old.

I am going to attempt to repair it myself and just buy a new one if I can't get it fixed easily.

I think the flush valve on it is screwed up but won't know until I get it opened up and take a look.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back