93 Cube for under a grand. It can be done... I think. UPDATED GRAND TOTAL! :)

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not exactly fishy but, the truck it will go in will sometimes transport aquariums and related things. :)

I am restoring this old girl.

2020-06-21_17-32-53_764.jpeg

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm unfortunately not much of a gear head with vehicles, does this device mean you'll be able to put an air scoop in the hood?

I could but it's not necessary. I am, however going to custom fabricate an air cleaner. This will be built the way I have envisioned, just like the store. I get something in head and have to see it built or build it.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That a bump side or dent side? Going by the front bumper I'm guessing dent side...73-79?

Dent side. 77. It's a one of one made. 3 gas tanks and an interceptor 460. Ranger XLT with the luxury interior (that became lariat in 78) Was in my buddy's family since new and has over 400K on it.

I couldn't let him sell it to a stranger so I bought it.

Gonna be a saturday night cruiser and car show truck when done. :)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dent side. 77. It's a one of one made. 3 gas tanks and an interceptor 460. Ranger XLT with the luxury interior (that became lariat in 78) Was in my buddy's family since new and has over 400K on it.

I couldn't let him sell it to a stranger so I bought it.

Gonna be a saturday night cruiser and car show truck when done. :)
You need to take the heads off and let me work some magic on them. Open er’ up a bit.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not exactly fishy but, the truck it will go in will sometimes transport aquariums and related things. :)

I am restoring this old girl.

2020-06-21_17-32-53_764.jpeg
You had my interest right up until I saw the Ford emblem! Hahaha! One of my best friends only drives Ford for his company fleet and the list is long and distinguished of the many times we were stranded by breakdowns of his precious vehicles! In all honesty he works his fleet harder than just about anyone I know!

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to take the heads off and let me work some magic on them. Open er’ up a bit.

I was gonna do my own valves but if you can port cast iron heads then be my guest. It sure would help it breathe

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dunno if you all look at my facebook page but I posted this:

" It is with great regret that we must announce the closing of Main Street Aquariums. We really enjoyed meeting all of you and interacting with everyone. "

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

" It is with great regret that we must announce the closing of Main Street Aquariums. We really enjoyed meeting all of you and interacting with everyone. "
I’m so sorry Steven. I came by here after I saw the FB post to offer my condolences and didn’t want to ‘out’ you before you made the announcement

Such bad timing. Any chance of storing stuff away and trying again once things get a bit more back to normal?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So sorry to hear this. Let me know if you need help with anything. You know I am hop, skip and jump away from ya. Have truck and trailer if needed.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry to hear this. Let me know if you need help with anything. You know I am hop, skip and jump away from ya. Have truck and trailer if needed.
Ditto. If you need help with anything let me know. I'll do what I can to help

Back