93 Cube for under a grand. It can be done... I think. UPDATED GRAND TOTAL! :)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way there was a guy in Forsyth, GA I built some tanks for that might not need them anymore as he is no longer going to open a store. @1mbrews8 is his tag in the forum. I sent him a pm to see if he still has them and would be willing to give them to you for the store. Brand new tanks with a few small bubbles due to the router bit I used to edge the parts. Quite strong build for the purpose.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
By the way there was a guy in Forsyth, GA I built some tanks for that might not need them anymore as he is no longer going to open a store. @1mbrews8 is his tag in the forum. I sent him a pm to see if he still has them and would be willing to give them to you for the store. Brand new tanks with a few small bubbles due to the router bit I used to edge the parts. Quite strong build for the purpose.

Wow! That would be awesome!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now this would simply be unbelievable!
I hope he checks in soon as he's not logged on since October.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stroke is no joke. Maybe we could get him a nurse to help him through the evening. ;)

It would be fun to have two nurses for him. A "friendly" nurse in the beginning and finish up with a nurse Ratched!

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NY_Caveman y'all will have to take it easy on him. He did have a stroke...ok wait...he's on meds now...just let me know where to bail y'all out. ;)

A good friend of mine is the sheriff now. I think we are ok. ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back