93 Cube for under a grand. It can be done... I think. UPDATED GRAND TOTAL! :)

RichtheReefer21

Do It Yourself.
View Badges
Reaction score
So, I had some spots of tough algae on the glass and my scraper wasn't up to the task.

I ordered this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8PUHKA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Immediately realized the blades were too flimsy. But, it's stainless steel and easy enough to maneuver. The thought occurred to try a utility knife blade and it worked perfectly! They rust like crazy so I am ordering some stainless versions of them.

Very happy.
If ur working with glass, nothing beats a razor blade. Just be sure u cleanse them cuz they come with a preservative layer of oil from the machining etc..

Legendary Corals
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
If ur working with glass, nothing beats a razor blade. Just be sure u cleanse them cuz they come with a preservative layer of oil from the machining etc..
I used dawn to remove the grease, rinse well and then rubbing alcohol just in case. I will do the same with the stainless ones coming in tomorrow.

I agree that a razor blade is way better than anything else on glass.

Legendary Corals

norfolkgarden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is number 3 for me. No I don’t do her nails she pays for that. She wouldn’t watch me bleed out because that’s too messy.

Lol!
See @crusso1993. #3 really is the magic number.
[emoji56]

Or as I told a 20+ year coworker last year.
"You better be nice to that girl! You're too old to go looking for #4 and I'm too old to help you move out again."

'Free advice, freely given.'
[emoji16]

'I'm here to help.'
[emoji56]

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
See @crusso1993. #3 really is the magic number.
There may be something to this. I'm my wife's 3rd husband even if it is my first marriage. Couldn't imagine it being any better and we are about to hit our 14th anniversary.

Does it make me a bad person if I am grateful she had to deal with the 2 previous bad marriages so I could benefit? :confused:

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you have a local "hobby" friend you can call on when you need them?

• YES

Votes: 160 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 90 19.6%
  • I wish!

Votes: 209 45.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Mistress Corals
Boom Corals