95 wave tank

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
So I’m finally upgrading my 26 bowfront after at least seven years. To a 95 gallon wave tank

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurray,I'm glad to see it come alive !

What's your plan on stocking up ?

I can imagine how much larger your already large piece you have in the 26 will get in the new tank .

OP
OP
TTTony

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I don’t have that large elegance coral anymore, Just going to go LPS interesting how the wave makes things look much larger

OP
OP
TTTony

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tony, looks great. I have some large green branching hammer frags to get you going if you would like some.
I would like to finally see your setup ! Thank you !

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen Randy's tank at a meeting once, very nice !

That was a nice elegance ,sorry to hear of the loss .

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen Randy's tank at a meeting once, very nice !

Thanks sponge, nice of you to say!

Tony I also have a couple of monti caps I need to frag really soon (pretty much my only sps, but do well in my lps/softie setup). I got the orange on from Mark and the red/purpleish one from Absolute Corals.

OP
OP
TTTony

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tony, looks great. I have some large green branching hammer frags to get you going if you would like some.
Hi, I’m just checking back if you are available to have any frags for sale or trade ? I’ve got some time coming up and my reef is maturing nicely and I’m very excited to start my 92 wave tank

OP
OP
TTTony

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks , just gravity, I was frustrated initially And could not replicate what I had before with the tank was first set up, The tank is very deceiving because it’s 24 inches deep on one side and it’s pretty tall so you lose proportion when trying to Aquascape .
Thank you very much for the nice coral frag‘s they’re doing fantastic in my other tank

dutch27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks , just gravity, I was frustrated initially And could not replicate what I had before with the tank was first set up, The tank is very deceiving because it’s 24 inches deep on one side and it’s pretty tall so you lose proportion when trying to Aquascape .
Thank you very much for the nice coral frag‘s they’re doing fantastic in my other tank

Rocks never got back in the same way, always frustrating.

How many clowns are in there? Looks like a perc, maroon, and pair of saddles? Think the tank is big enough for multiple pairs? I love how big saddle and maroons can get. My old female saddleback used to pick crabs and snails up off the rock near the area that hosted it and drop them in another part of the tank, lol. Mean SOB.

OP
OP
TTTony

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rocks never got back in the same way, always frustrating.

How many clowns are in there? Looks like a perc, maroon, and pair of saddles? Think the tank is big enough for multiple pairs? I love how big saddle and maroons can get. My old female saddleback used to pick crabs and snails up off the rock near the area that hosted it and drop them in another part of the tank, lol. Mean SOB.
Its 95 gallons with lots of hiding areas and overhangs , there’s no signs of aggression, I still have the 3 I got from you, I’m going to add the snowflake and the other misbar smaller male to this tank and leave your other 2 in the sump!

Back