0819192107_HDR.jpg
0819192107.jpg

Elegance Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it safe to gave or no

It is by far the fastest growing coral I have ever seen. It can easily take over a tank. When I managed the local shop, we had some growing on the glass. We drew a line with a sharpie along the growth edge, and wrote the date beside it. The next week, we'd do the same. We just kept doing this so we could show our customers how fast it grows.
If it were my tank, I'd kill it. It can be as bad, if not worse than Aiptasia, IMHO.
Some people love it though............
Peace
EC

OP
OP
D

David Grubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is by far the fastest growing coral I have ever seen. It can easily take over a tank. When I managed the local shop, we had some growing on the glass. We drew a line with a sharpie along the growth edge, and wrote the date beside it. The next week, we'd do the same. We just kept doing this so we could show our customers how fast it grows.
If it were my tank, I'd kill it. It can be as bad, if not worse than Aiptasia, IMHO.
Some people love it though............
Peace
EC
What is the best way to kill it, I'm still new to the sport so forgive me for asking,so many questions

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back