0   0   0
20200119_171323_edited.jpeg

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I need to up the Par number going into my tank ,, this picture proves it ,, will start getting it done today :) what are you using to take these picture ,, camera or a phone ? awesome stuff you have going on with this tank :) you also need a larger tank ,, still getting caught up, only on page 6 :) caught up,,

Last edited:
OP
OP
tnyr5

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to visit Greg Polec about a week before the swap and got it from him. Sorry I missed you, I got stuck in the front room and got done as fast as I could because I had a DFS pink panther to take home and I wasn't taking any chances lol.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naaah, not yet. Needs to color up. In the meantime, the purple monster has begun active growth.
20200331_185702_edited.jpeg
Beautiful stuff as usual. What is your ph? We have similar sized tanks packed full of sps and I recently discovered I have low ph. I’m now using a co2 scrubber and dosing kalk to remedy it but I’ve only been able to get it up to the normal range.

OP
OP
tnyr5

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, no idea. After watching friends grow coral clean out of the water in their tanks with low pH for years, I'm not sure it really matters that much.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back