A Close Look at Reef Frenzy Foods

R2R Articles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seawitch submitted a new Article:

A Close Look at Reef Frenzy Foods

Larry DuPont, the owner and founder of LRS Foods LLC, known to the Reef2Reef forum members as Reef Frenzy (foods), posted an interesting look inside how Reef Frenzy foods are made. We thought it would be useful to post it again here in the article section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's hard to believe that it's been almost seven years since I blended up the first batch of food for our own fish on the kitchen table. I don't think anyone, myself included, could have imagined the popularity of the food would result in such growth with over 500+ dealers stocking it in nearly nine countries! Not to mention the dozen or more...

Read more about this article here...

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This absolutely is a great product. Not only do my fish freak out for it, my corals quickly extend polyps to grab as much as possible. SPS, LPS and softies alike.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This absolutely is a great product. Not only do my fish freak out for it, my corals quickly extend polyps to grab as much as possible. SPS, LPS and softies alike.

Ditto!!

MichaelClark55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what you guys put in this stuff, but the fish go nuts over it. Thanks for the awesome write up and for the great product. I bought the fish frenzy but I want to try the reef frenzy also. Anyone got good results spot feeding that to your corals or is it better to feed the fish with it and let some broadcast to the corals?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back