OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the Reef2Reef movement... what do you expect when you put the best reefers together all on one forum? :D

too funny going to be great. kraylen i will be sending you a pm later today with my phone number so we get you all set up. i think you should stuff robert and charisa(sp) in your trunk for the drive. Robert needs a lil vacation and he could stock up from the wholesalers on the way back!

I

inactive

View Badges
Man, I think we are going to need a few Escalade ESVs to pack The Bay in.. hahaha

majorb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man!! This sounds like so much fun! There's just so much going on in socal!! Do you mind if I come? Thanks a lot!

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost a month away. getting the back yard dialed in presently. The side yard is getting tilled next weekend to bring on some fresh grass to trample. Most of all the dogs will like it in the long run. We are having some easy ups brought out to provide a lil more shade too. going to be a blast.
Thanks to all in advance that will be bringing easy ups, tables and chairs for all to enjoy a great day with friends new and old.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there with frags and some beers!!! Back to the old days, wish there were more of these... For those coming from out of town, feel free to PM me to set up some tours of some of the Local Fish Stores and local hobbyist!!

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Saturday!!!! See you all there.....

right around the corner but something to look for. This should be a blast. I am hoping to see some old friends and make some new ones. I can not believe for a frag swap that is a pot luck theme someone is donating a keg. wow. My frag tank breakdown continues slowly with the new job so maybe after the weekend i can shut down half of it.=(. Here is to a new job with much to celebrate over the weekend.=). I hope to see many there.

GreshamH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks for the offer, that is very kind of you :)

Arg I can't find anyone to watch my dog so I am afraid I can't make it :( I'll arrange to ship Richard some Reef Nutrition products for the raffle though.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gresh. to make you smile i have one of the starbuck girls near my house watching the dog going forward as my future plans to travel list is going. lol i think i am almost jealous of my dogs on this one. =).

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like fun Richard! Wish I was out that way.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for those that attended. It was a great time I think around 80 peeps made it. Thanks for all of those that donated prizes for the raffle. I have got to find a way to do this again next year. =)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back