A good little tank (IM Nuvo 10 gallon)

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they are - I've since remove them all from the frag plug and pasted them to the branch rock in the front and another small rock in the back with other zoas. They have a beautiful blue and yellow color and they seem to respond very aggressively to food. I think I will also attach the last frag plug I have in the tank, of gatorade zoas, to the branch rock and have no more plugs on the sand.

Here's a gif I made this morning of my pink streaked wrasse, I wonder if it will work on r2r?
IMG_2272.gif
Oh thats cool, i love the name of those zoas,made me laugh the first time i heard it lol. They look very pretty. Ill have to be on the lookout for some, they sound interesting.
Youre pink streaked wrasse looks very cute there

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh cool i love tuxedo urchins. I named my one butler, cause i remembered seeing some tv show with butlers in tuxedos lol.

Your tank looks very pretty, i love the big red setosa, and that fluffy leather coral.

thatsruff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they are - I've since remove them all from the frag plug and pasted them to the branch rock in the front and another small rock in the back with other zoas. They have a beautiful blue and yellow color and they seem to respond very aggressively to food. I think I will also attach the last frag plug I have in the tank, of gatorade zoas, to the branch rock and have no more plugs on the sand.

Here's a gif I made this morning of my pink streaked wrasse, I wonder if it will work on r2r?
IMG_2272.gif

I really like your little tank, it is coming right along! This is an adorable gif of the wrasse. How is it doing in your tank? I am contemplating one for my 7.5 when it is up and running but I fear that is too small for it.

OP
OP
Pbh-reef

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sad day for me - as part of our upcoming move from Sf California to Paris France, I gave up my tank to a local reefer. At least I know my pets will be well taken care of in his 300g tank.

but a sad day for me. I’ll update at some point with final pics and some lessons I’m taking from this experience

thatsruff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sad day for me - as part of our upcoming move from Sf California to Paris France, I gave up my tank to a local reefer. At least I know my pets will be well taken care of in his 300g tank.

but a sad day for me. I’ll update at some point with final pics and some lessons I’m taking from this experience

Oh no, that is a sad day, having to give away your pets, good to hear they have a good home. Best of luck in Paris, that sounds exciting!

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you had to give them up, at least theyre in good hands
Hope you have safe travels to France, and best of luck there too.

OP
OP
Pbh-reef

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is your move going?

Sorry it's taken so long to write but thank you for asking! Haven't been on R2R for awhile but came back to check in on my favorite build threads.

Move went ok, the last week and day was insanely stressful with a French gov't rule change and a cancelled flight, but we made it! Spent a few months taking intensive French, which moved online in the second confinement here. We spent confinement in Brittany, which has some amazing sea life in the tide pools (and in our plates). It has been beautiful, if isolating, certainly not what I imagined my move to France would be like! We'll go back to Paris next week, once the confinement ends.

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it's taken so long to write but thank you for asking! Haven't been on R2R for awhile but came back to check in on my favorite build threads.

Move went ok, the last week and day was insanely stressful with a French gov't rule change and a cancelled flight, but we made it! Spent a few months taking intensive French, which moved online in the second confinement here. We spent confinement in Brittany, which has some amazing sea life in the tide pools (and in our plates). It has been beautiful, if isolating, certainly not what I imagined my move to France would be like! We'll go back to Paris next week, once the confinement ends.
Oh thats no worries. Glad the move went ok. Thats cool you took a course in french, i never really thought about that when moving countries, but it sounds interesting and very helpful to integrate into the community. Will you be setting up a new tank any time soon?

OP
OP
Pbh-reef

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to leave R2R. I didn't join this forum in order to be pushed back into a closet, I joined in order to laugh at the funny 3d printed hats people make for their sea urchins and to share in the joy of marine life. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my tank's journey here, I hope to catch you some other forum some day!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back