A Huge Problem IMO as to why tanks crash and we have so many problems with just about everything.

Arthur_Dent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dig a hole in woodlands and collect earth worms some can be very small others massive. You can always chop them up to bite size pieces @Paul B your thoughts on this ?
Just chuck em in, dude (or dudette). White worms will do better than earth worms, and will live a few days. Definitely recommend reading the whole thread here, too.

Lividfanatica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Paul, I didn’t read much further than the 4th page (yet) but your comments really speak to me. I didnt QT for 5 years and never lost a fish, but with my new setup I was hyper cautious and after seeing signs of ich I pulled my fish and stuck them in copper. Ultimately I lost all the fish (including my clowns I have had for over 5 years). Makes me wonder if they would have been fine if I just left them in the new DT. I will say I am very grateful for everyone that provided advice, but in the end, all were lost.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul's humor makes it worth it.
What humor? This hobby is to important and austere for humor. I am hoping to get a Pulitzer with my posts here. :p
Just chuck em in, dude (or dudette).
Yes like Arthur said. If you have earthworms,chuck them in. Chop them up if they are to big. If you have crabs or anemones, they love that stuff. I have never tried to eat them myself but they are supposed to be healthy. :anxious-face-with-sweat:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back